Skip to content

Travel Training

Trainings can be found on the UC Learning Center. Once you log in to the system, search for “Travel” and choose your training.

Travel Policy and Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card training are required to obtain a T&E card.

New to Concur? Training videos are available on the UC Learning Center and Travel & Expense Management has step-by-step guides and reference documents to help you navigate the system. Additionally, when you are logged in to Concur, select “Help” in the top right corner and click “Training” for more resources.

Concur Training Videos

Resources and Training Materials